BimmerFest will again take place in 2019, but this upcoming edition will be held at a new event venue: Brabanthallen 's-Hertogenbosch (NL). In order to be able to host an event with this many cars, visitors and activities, we are in need of quite a large event team. The BimmerFest organization is already supported by a steady team of volunteers, which have already helped with one (or more) of the previous BMW events that took place. But aside from the team of volunteers that we've already gathered, we’re looking for another 6 enthusiastic volunteers who would like to lend a hand.
We're looking for enthusiastic volunteers, that are available on the event days, to help with various activities. Multiple volunteers already signed up for one of the last editions of BimmerFest. Would you like to become part of this event?
What you can do for us
- Assist at one of the activities, lend a hand at the information point, paddock crew, media team, parking crew and other common activities.
- If you’d like to assist on both days: help to prepare the event location for BimmerFest and help clearing the event location afterwards (hanging up banners and flags, place fencing, etc.)
What we're looking for in a volunteer?
- You’re available on the (Sun)day of the event, from 7:30 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Your heart starts to beat faster when it comes to sportive cars
- You’re able to handle responsibilities
- You’re communicative (fluent)
- You're a team player and able to solve challenges
What you get in exchange
- A catering service, that will provide you with food and beverages throughout the day
- A lot of exciting activities to watch: you’re in the center of attention!
- You’ll be invited to the GT Events Crew BBQ