Signing up a BMW club for BimmerFest in 2018 is easy. All clubs and friend groups are welcome to join the club paddock, during this edition in Gorinchem. All information regarding a club registration can be found below.
How can I sign up my BMW club?
- Club name:
- Club contact:
- Amount of BMW's (at the moment):
After receiving the club registration, we will reply as soon as possible. Replying to your email might of course take a few days, due to the amount of registrations we receive. If you haven’t received a reply within five days, please make sure to contact us regarding your application.
- The club contact will keep the organization informed about the estimated amount of club members
- Are clubs able to book entry tickets in advance for all attending club members
- Two weeks prior to the event, the club contact will send in the final number of participants*
- One week prior to the event, the club contact will receive the floor map with the reserved club space
- The club contact will receive a digital paddock card by email, at least five days prior to the event, to divide among the club members
On the day itself
- Is the club paddock card on each BMW clearly visible for the traffic control
- Will each member hand in their ticket, or buy a ticket at the event entry
- Will all instructions of the crew be followed; they'll guide you to your club place
- Make sure at least one club member arrives prior to 09:00 a.m., to claim the club area**
General club rules BimmerFest
- A club must remain within the club area
- In case a club needs more space, the organisation will decide in this matter
- The available club space may not be used for any kind of advertising
- Clients from a company are not club members and are able to book an exhibitor space
- Selling club items is allowed
- Handing out promotional material without permission, is not allowed
- The club will make sure that the used space is cleaned up afterwards
See you at BimmerFest!
* sign ups that a club contact will receive in the two weeks prior to the event, aren't a problem, the organisation will try to gather all members on the day itself
** the club areas will remain reserved until 09:30 a.m. for the participating club. If the club or one of it's members isn't present at 09:30 a.m., the club risks that their area will be given away to another club or group.