* Note! Have you requested your paddock card prior to 11 p.m. on Saturday May 25th? You will receive a paddock card via email. Requests that we have received after the mentioned time and date, will not receive a paddock card, since the paddock is fully booked.
Are you convinced that your BMW should participate at BimmerFest? Post a photo as a comment on the following Facebook post: Important announcement – BimmerFest 2019. The organization will select a few BMWs to fill up the last spots. *
BimmerFest is a BMW event for all the BMW fans, also for those who aren't part of a club. Those enthousiasts can also join BimmerFest with their BMW or MINI. We only expect it to be a presentable car, since everybody likes to see those at a car event. If the organization believes that your car fits one of the activities or themes at the event, they'll suggest that option.
Get your individual BMW paddock card in advance
BMW / MINI type:
Note: we would like to receive a photo of the participating BMW
After receiving your application, we will send you the paddock card as soon as possible, so you're able to join the paddock with your BMW. Replying to your email might take a few days, due to the amount of registrations we daily receive. If you haven't received a reply within five days, please make sure to contact us regarding your application.
After applying for the individual paddock
After receiving the application, the digital paddock card for this area, will be send to you as soon as possible. This paddock card is (if requested in advance) free of charge and will help the parking crew to guide you to the right area on the paddock. Would you like to join the individual paddock with a group of friends? Make sure to mention this along with your application, so we're able to reserve a spot for all of you. When you arrive at the event itself, also mention to the paddock crew that you're a group, so they can help you find a spot.
Tips for the individual paddock
- Make sure you pre-register, print your paddock card and place it behind your windshield on the day of the event
- Get your tickets in advance, to save € 4,- on each ticket
- Arrive in time, preferably between 9.00 and 11.00 a.m. (the paddock crew will guide you to your place)
- We hope you'd like to stay until at least 15.30 p.m.
We hope to see you at BimmerFest, on the 2nd of June in Den Bosch (NL)!